Zoom Meeting Communications is the popular means of communication today, It provides video telephony and online chat services, telecommunicating, distance education, social relations and religious meetings.
Zoom Meetings for desktop and mobile provides the tools to make every meeting a great one.it is also interesting to know that you can focus on your meetings while you click record to leave the note taking to Zoom’s auto-generated, searchable transcripts Share and play videos with full audio and video transmit without uploading the content.
HOW DOES ZOOM WORK
If you’re just joining a Zoom meeting, you don’t need to have Zoom installed on your computer, all you need to do is join the Zoom with your Zoom ID, if you are having difficulties, Zoom is always there to assist you. Wonderful you may say. However, if you’re the host, you’ll need to download and install the software package on your system. Do you also know that you can change your background during Zoom meeting, there more than 10 different kinds of backgrounds you might like to use, for example see the list below:
2. Outer Space Background
3. Green Grass Background
4. Blue Sky Background
5. Tiger King Zoom background
6. Schitt’s Creek zoom background
7. Fox Animation Zoom Background
8. Nickelodeon Zoom Background
9. United Zoom background
10. Funny Zoom Background etc.
HOW TO CHANGE BACKGROUND ON YOUR MOBILE APP
- Download the Zoom app on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the app, sign in and join a meeting.
- Tap the three dots at the bottom right to open the More menu.
- Tap Virtual Background.
- Select one of Zoom’s defaults or upload your own.
With Zoom, you can Mute your audio and turn off your camera, When you are called on to speak on zoom, you can do so with or without the use of microphone, when someone gives comment on zoom you can react with emojis on the screen to applaud the speaker. If you’re muted in a meeting, you can still let the hosts know that you are around.
BENEFIT OF USING ZOOM
- More Engagement. Gone are the days of simply looking at PowerPoint slides – or the days of Instant Teleseminar.
- Like a Live Event, not only does zoom bring video for the presenter, it also adds video for the attendees.
- Free for small group, users even better than engagement and live event.
- Full Video Replay, zoom also records all the videos from multiple presenters and attendees that are part of the programme.
- Help in building more confidence in the speaker.
IS ZOOM SAFE
The simplest way to prevent unwanted attendees and hijacking your zoom meeting is to set a password for your meeting, when creating a new event, you should choose to only allow signed-in users to participate in the meeting, then turn off participant screen share. Be careful not to share the file features of the meetings, especially with the users that you don’t recognize. Instead, share material using a trusted service such as Box or Google Drive. At the time of writing, Zoom has disabled this feature anyway due to a potential security vulnerability. So go ahead use ZOOM MEETING follow the trend don’t be scared.